Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rock Stars Of Science Has No Physicist

I know that they can't please everyone when they make something like this. Last time, in 2009, they made people unhappy because their "scientists" consisted of only white men.

However, this year's Rock Stars of Science, the oversight is, to me, more glaring, and at some level, demeaning. None of their scientists are physicists. In fact, there seemed to be an over-emphasis on medicine and medical research! Who do they think made many of the instruments, equipment, and understood the physics of those things, that these medical researchers use?

Oy, I'd better stop before I get riled up even more....

Zz.

1 comment:

John Duffield said...

That sort of think hacks me off too zapper. It's like physics counts for less these days. Not good.